In response to many requests, we will sponsor online instruction in using the FamilySearch Family Tree. Gary and Carol Petranek will teach seven sessions on the first and third Saturdays from 9:30 -10:30 a.m as follows:
- September 5: Navigating the Family Tree
- September 19: Your Ancestor’s Personal Page
- October 3: Hints / Sources
- October 17: Finding and Merging Duplicate Individuals
- November 7: Memories: Documents, Photos, Stories and Audio, Part 1
- November 21: Memories: Documents, Photos, Stories and Audio, Part 2
- December 5: Using the Family Tree App on Smartphones
Classes will be held via Zoom. They will be taped and made available for 2 weeks after each session.
Registration is required to receive the Zoom link. To register, send an email with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org.