Hours of Operation:
Wednesdays: 10:00 am -1:00 pm
Saturdays: 10:00 am -1:00 pm
For the protection of our staff and patrons, please note:
1. Only persons with an appointment may use the Center.
2. There will be a limit of 6 patrons at a time.
3. Patrons will have to be fully vaccinated (as staff members will also be).
4. Masks will be mandatory while inside the center.
5. You will need to sanitize your hands upon entry.
** We have two touchless hand sanitizer units for your use while at the center.
To schedule an appointment, call the center at 301-587-0042 during our open hours of 10-1 on Wednesdays and Saturdays, starting this coming Wednesday, September 1st. Note that the Center will be closed on Saturday, September 4 for Labor Day weekend.
Unvaccinated patrons may schedule a virtual (Zoom) one-on-one consulting session by leaving a message to that effect at the Center. A consultant will call you back within 48 hours to schedule your appointment.
When Montgomery County Schools are closed for bad weather, the FHC will be closed. If schools have a delayed opening, we will open at 1:00 pm.
If it is a Saturday, please call before leaving your home: 301-587-0042
Address: 10000 Stoneybrook Drive, Kensington, MD 20895